Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thomas Loves the Vacuum

While Sorcha was enjoying some time away from home with the Superfriends at Z'Tejas, Thomas and I spent some quality time at home. First, we just played. He loves his new vacuum and that was the first thing he went for. Of course, I had to take pictures and a quick movie. After that, he was a bit tired so I put him down for a nap. That's kind of a misnomer since I can't actually put him down for a nap. I put him in the sling and rock him to sleep, then sit and read a book while he sleeps. At times I would love to be able to put him in his bed and have him fall asleep, I'm still working on that, but It's pretty cool to have him sleep with me for his naps. He woke up a little early from his nap so he was still a bit tired, so I put on one of his programs and we laid on the couch together and watching TV. It was pretty cute, he just laid on my chest and watched his program. Every so often, looking up at me and signing "nurse?". Thankfully, mama came home pretty soon after that. Here are the pictures I took and I've included a quick video of him and his vacuum.

No comments: