Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning...

It's hard being Santa... Sorcha and I decided that Santa was going to give Thomas his new "big boy" bike this year. That bike is the Glider Rider. If any of you don't know what that is I encourage you to check it out. It's very cool. Well... It came in the mail about 2 weeks ago. We hid it so Thomas would never find it. We waited patiently for him to go to sleep Christmas Eve. I finally opened the box and started to assemble it. It was missing a crucial screw and nut to hold the seat on. Ouch! Lesson learned... don't wait until Christmas Eve to check to see if all the parts are included in the box. Needless to say, I'm kind of freaking out at this point. I'm not the most handy person in the world, so I don't have a stocked work bench with all types of screws, etc. I do have some, but not very many. So... I went out into the garage to hunt for something that would work. After a long and arduous hunt... I found 1 screw and nut that would work. I couldn't believe it. I actually had something that would work. I screwed on the seat and went to bed. It's hard being Santa.


No comments: