Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another Cute Video

I'm using this video as an excuse to try out a program I read about in PC Magazine. It's called Qumana. I had never heard of it before I read about it. It's basically an offline blogging tool with many more features than just the web based posting of Blogger. Take a look here at Qumana.com.

Now... on to the cute video. I only have my digital camera to take videos, so unfortunately the quality is never that great. It will do for now though, until I get a real camcorder. I've also been trying out different video editing software. I've tried Pinnacle Studio Plus 10, CyberLink Power Director 5, Windows Movie Maker and Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0. CyberLink was actually the easiest to use of them all, but it lacked some more pro features that I thought I would use in the future. Pinnacle just didn't do it for me at all. It was a strain on my computer resources. I have a P4 2.0 with 1GB of RAM which by in large is pretty good for most tasks. I think I've settled on Adobe. After some getting used to it seems to have the best of both worlds. It can do a whole lot and seems pretty simple to use. Ok.. back to the cute video.

This was just some video I took of Thomas while Sorcha, Thomas and I were playing in his room. The video was taken on the 18th, so he wasn't walking much at all. He was just cruising. It wasn't until a week or so ago he decided to walk on his own. He is just the cutest thing around. Hope you like.



Oh yeah, and I'm trying out YouTube. It seems pretty cool. It's like Flikr for videos. You upload your videos, name them, describe them and tag them. You then can view everyone else's videos with the same tags. I've uploaded some other videos that I haven't put on the blog. Take a look.

No comments: